Sunday, October 12, 2008

V's Family

This may be my favorite picture I've ever taken.



http://www.adayinthelifeofthechristensons.blogspot.com/
This is one of my good friends Vanessa. I've known her for about 6 years and although we don't see each other much, it only takes about 2 minutes and we've caught up - she's that kind of friend. Her husband was on leave from serving in Afghanastan so she called and wanted some fun - candid shots. I am so pleased how they turned out and I really think we were able to capture who they are. I'm addicted to her blog - you should check it out! She's so creative and I get super jealous!!!! j/k love ya v!

6 comments:

girlsmama said...

I get jealous of her too! You're not alone. And she is that wonderful kind of friend... -Jessica

V and Co. said...

oh they turned out perfect maggie! tha's exactly what i wanted and that picture of the boys with thier dad is priceless! i can't wait to get them! love you a ton and i'm the lucky one to call you my friend!

V and Co. said...

sorry i totally misspelled your name i'm a dork! i wanted to let you know i'm going to post them tomorrow on my blog! i love each and every one of them! thank you thank you thank you! love ya, v

Holly said...

Oh how we love V and Co. The pictures are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

nice blog, and great shots! I foudn you at mormonmommyblogs, have a great day!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

Oh my goodness. You are the best picture taker ever! I have thought of you so much over the years, and look at vanessa! so fun! how are you guys?

Songs