Saturday, March 6, 2010

PARTY TIME

I'm so excited to tell you about the new Party Package I'm offering!!!! It's such a fun idea for your next party. We dress them up, take them out and take the most darling and fun pictures. Each party-goer will recieve their own 5x7 and a copy of the prints on a CD. Plus a DVD of all the pictures put to fun music. The Birthday Girl (or boy) will recieve a small book of the pictures too. The price is $200.00 for everything! If you book a party in March or April you get $20.00 off!!! Call to set up a time or to get more information!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Beth said...

What a dang cute idea! I want a party too :)

codik said...

Great Idea Lady!! I'll be telling people about it for sure:)

Evie B. said...

LOVE this idea! I will be passing the word along for you. Good luck!!!

Abby Q. said...

Aww this is so freaking cute!! You are so creative, it's sickening :)

Abbi said...

This is about the cutest group of girls I have ever seen. Especially the one with the funky teeth!!

Songs