Wednesday, June 11, 2008

T loves K





I have taken these cutie's pictures a bunch of times and I must say, these are my favorites. It is so fun to see how they've grown. This is the first time Kinley has really liked me and she was so cute and smiled so much. I think the best part though was seeing how much they like each other and how cute and helpful Talon is with his little sister. Just a note, their mom makes the darling bows (see Gracie and Hunter's pics below) - I think she should sell them. If you want some let me know and I'll contact her for you!!! :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Maggi, these are so cute! Of course I'm biased since they are mine. I can't wait to see all of them. Thanks for posting them!

Angie said...

Maggi, I just got home and looked at my disk and I don't know how I'm ever going to choose which pictures I want to enlarge. You did such a great job, they are all so cute. Thank you for being so good at what you do. See you in a couple months when my new one arrives!

Songs